Paul Telesco is the VP of Technical Services for LOGICFORCE. Paul’s mission is to help his clients reach their growth aspirations through the application of technology solutions that increase efficiency and security while reducing downtime and risk. He takes his client’s environment from old and broken to new and awesome and transforms their IT from a cost center to a revenue contributor.
Paul specializes in the timely and efficient delivery of technical solutions and services. He holds the following certifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
- Certified SonicWALL System Administrator (CSSA)
Paul’s favorite project at LOGICFORCE was the implementation and improvement of several internal technical service processes and procedures. It was his favorite because it elevated the level of service provided by all his consultants and proved to be a benefit to each and every client of LOGICFORCE.
Paul has earned a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Union College in Schenectady, NY.